All Woodskine parts are built to last and meet high quality standards. Your bag is very precious to us and deserves the same care and attention from you every day.
To keep it looking good over the years, we recommend that you follow these tips for its care:
- Avoid contact with water. If it should get wet, remove excess moisture without rubbing, dab with a soft cloth and allow to dry at room temperature. Never use soap or solvents.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keeping your bag away from any source of direct heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfumes and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material that may transfer its colour pigments to the bag.
- Do not scratch or rub your bag against abrasive surfaces. To protect your bag when not in use, store it in the protective bag provided.
- We recommend that you do not overfill your bag so that it retains its original shape.
Proper care of your Woodskine bag will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years. If you have any queries, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to answer them.